Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Today was fantastic. ... I should say for the most part. I have been extremely tired the last few weeks, so slightly grumpy :( Poor Patrick. At least he's a fabulous, understanding husband for when I have an "off" day.
Back to the fantastic part ....
Yesterday Jeremiah told me that I didn't love him as much as I love McKay, that absolutely broke my heart! So we had a mommy/Jer date today and it was so much fun! We went to the Casper Aquatic Center and just played. Jeremiah has quite the imagination! We were water monsters ... haha. Oh you just had to be there. We drove a ship, we got eaten by a giant frog (the kid's water slide), and I even got put in jail! Where do children come up with some of the things they do?
Tonight I got to go see Les Miserables. So good, so sad. But I loved it! I loved that Jon Val Jon changed, despite the fact that his country told him that he couldn't! He turned to Heavenly Father, repented of his sins and became an amazing man! I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ! Without the Atonement, none of us could change ... after one mistake, we would continually go downhill. But our loving Brother, even Jesus Christ, volunteered to be our Savior. We can repent. We can change. We can become better people because of Him. I love my Savior!!! He has changed me. His story, His life, His mission, had changed me and I am forever in His debt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment