Monday, January 21, 2013
So, here is post number 2 for 2013 and we're only 21 days in!!! Woot, woot.
Jeremiah started Sunbeams this year and he LOVES it. I was asking him about his friends in Sunbeams and he said, "Ya, there's Jasiah and .... Sequioa (insert big grin on his face)." He has his first crush and it's adorable!
I want to track the boys' favorite things:
Jeremiah LOVES to pretend. He loves to dress up as Buzz Lightyear and Spiderman. His favorite toy at the moment is a blue Lightning McQueen that he got from his cousin Brody, just before Christmas.
McKay loves a lightning McQueen ball and his singing duck. McKay regularly says "mom, dad, duck."
As for myself, I just a huge list of "to-do" projects that I need to get done since I've decided to become a crafty mom .... I think I might like checking things off of my list ... we shall see ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment